Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm Back

Hello everyone! It's Emma! Yes, I'm back.
It feels like ages since I last posted.
Weren't those guest bloggers amazing??
If you missed one: MichlynHannahJoy, and Leighanna.
I can't thank them enough! 

While I was gone, a lot happened! We traveled to Illinois to see Aaron graduate.
Although not all of us went to the graduation, we all did get to see him! 
He is different, yet the same. Stands taller, sounds louder, is skinnier!
Half of what he says I don't know what he's talking about. (Military language)


Lily and Josh were SO excited to see him! 
They played and talked to him. 
Every morning they couldn't wait to see Aaron.


While we were there, (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) our activities included:
Dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings
Laptop/Phone shopping
Bowling
Watching the Hobbit
More shopping
Spending time together!

Both Grandparents were there too, so we were quite the sight!
We had a wonderful time but Sunday night came and we had to say good-bye.

 His "A" school is in Illinois and is 200+ days.
He is an ETSA (Don't ask me what it stands for!) 
He'll be working with computers.

**
On another note. Tomorrow Joshua has dental surgery. Please pray for him, he got casted (again) yesterday and isn't doing well. Please pray his surgery goes well and legs aren't so sore!
 

1 comment:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Congratulations to Aaron! :) I know you guys must be so proud of him. :) Love the picture of you two together.

I'll be praying for Joshua! :)

God bless,
Joy :)