Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christamas Time is Offically Here

It's here!
Christmas Time!
Also known as Birthday Season!
Yes, I have a Birthday near Christmas.
Actually on Christmas!
Yes, December 25, 1997!
I'll be fourteen!
I love Christmas time! With a passion!
Presents and decorations and...
COOKIES!
I have the feeling I'll be doing a lot of baking.
I know for sure I'm going to make the cutest gingerbread men I saw in a magazine.
Then I'll be making some eggnog snickerdoodles.
And some peanut-butter Hershey Kiss Cookies!
I have some much I am doing and can't seems to fit it all in! This weekend is the Christmas Parade!
Sunday I hope to set up my Christmas Tree and make my Countdown to Christmas!
Then the weekend afterwards I am going to NC for...
Operation Christmas Child
The boxes last stop before they go to the Children!!!
Then Christmas break starts and lots of Nutcracker Rehearsals!!!  
So much fun wrapped up in one month. 
I'll be posting!



9 comments:

A girl who's 11 said...

Your 13? That's awesome! I am 11. You'll turn 14 before I turn 12 though. Did you write that? That's awesome! If you see this let me know! :) I have a blog too!

A Girl who's 11 said...

Your family is adopting a little boy named Luke. We are too!

Emma (aka The Big Sis) said...

If you send me your email address or blog address, I'll talk with you!
Emma

A Girl who's 11 said...

Do you want to talk right here first, you know so I can get to know you better? I'll tell you my name in a little while. P.S. I love your blog!

Emma (aka The Big Sis) said...

Sure! What do you want to know? You said your family's adopting a little boy, how old is he? BTW What's you blog address so I can check your out?
Emma

Lauren said...

The little boy is 3. Is your Luke from China? Our's is. So how many siblings do you have that are adopted? By the way my name is Lauren.

Lauren said...

Are you here? :)

Emma (aka The Big Sis) said...

Yes we are adopting Luke from China, I have one other sibling who is adopted from China, Lily.
Emma

Emma (aka The Big Sis) said...

Ok sounds good