Thursday, January 24, 2013

Guest Post: Look to the Sky

When Emma first asked me to guest post, I was over the moon excited!.. but then after a couple seconds of replying, I had a realization... I had no clue what to post about!

If any of you have ever read my blog, you would know that it is nothing more than a conglomeration of my favorite things, what I'm feeling, and random nothingness that I feel obligated to post.

But for some reason, as I was waiting for my day to post I kept thinking of the title; Look to the Sky.

I don't know why, but it just kept flashing in my mind. Look to the Sky, Look to the Sky.

I guess I've been thinking of the sky a lot lately. 

 Don't you think it would be interesting if God decided to make the sky green, not blue? What if he would've made the grass blue instead?

God didn't make a mistake. He knew what he was doing when he made the sky blue... and he knew what he was doing when he made you.

i'm sort of taking off from Michlyn's post a couple days ago, and this might be cliche, but come on it's true, so why not hear it fifty bazillion times!

There was no mistake with you. There was no hesitation in His mind when he gave you brown hair (or whatever color of hair) you are fearfully and wonderfully made.

And don't you forget it.

Whenever you're feeling down about those freckles on your face, or anything else that get's you down, look to the sky!

~Hannah
wheninneverland.blogspot.com
Stop by to get more ramblings like this. :)

3 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Hi Hannah! :)

Great post! I loved this. A lot of times, when we're going through something hard, we don't really think to pray about it...when really, that's the best thing we can do.

God bless,
Joy :)

Michlyn said...

Great post Hannah! Haha thanks for your little mention of me and I totally agree with this.

Oh and totally know what you mean... I said Ahhh yeah I'll guest post... Then was I like oh darn what on earth am I gonna write about? :)

Xoxo,
~Michlyn

Haddock said...

Seldom do people pause and look up at the sky.