Saturday, February 2, 2013

Beautiful=)

Hey there! I'm Leighanna from Wildflowers in Bloom! I'm so excited to be guest posting for Emma today, yet at first when looking at her other wonderful guest posts..I was thinking "O mi goodness! What should I post about?! Everyone else's posts look so sophistacated and perfectly planned!" Well, I started writing about something that was an imitation of things I really truly think about...So, I took my "pen" ;) and decided to erase it all...And I'm here today, about to tell you of things I really do think about.. Anyways enough of all that chatter =) 

One of my favorite songs is Rebecca St James "You make everything beautiful"

The first time I heard it...I knew that song and the lyrics combined with the beautiful piano, and her voice would become a favorite, (and I hope it becomes one of yours!)


This song reminds me of so many beautiful things God has blessed me with.. 
-Patience to accept new things-
We all know life won't always be the same. We'll all go through many different things. Some will be easier then other tougher challenges in life. When we are tested and tried, God is making sure that we are perseverant in our faith with Him. As James 1:4 says; Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

-Guidance through life-
I mean, what if God just created us, and left, without any direction or instructions on what to do on our journey of life? However, because He is a merciful and kind God, He sent us instructions, and makes Himself available to us, whenever we need him. In one of Elisabeth Elliots books, she talks about her "911 biblical emergency number", except instead of "911" its 333, Jeremiah 33:3- Call to me, and I will answer and tell you great unsearchable things you do not know"
It's a inspiring verse, knowing that God is there for you..Whenever you need him, just like your local fire department. 

-Freedom-
God gives us freedom to walk away from our old life, all of our sins and havic, he allows them to be tossed into the sea, and forgotten . When I think of Freedom, I think of gorgeous, colorful butterflies, and when I was little my marmee put this verse with the thought of butterflies: "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!- 1 Corinthians 5:17" 


While I'm almost done my little evaluation of all this song means to me, theres a last pointer that is very important! 
-You are Beautiful-
No matter what anyone else says, You are beautiful! You must remember that God created all of us with a purpose, (Jeremiah 39:11- For I know the plans I have for you sayth the Lord) and He created                   everyone in His image. 

I really hope you enjoyed this guestpost! Please stop by my blog when you have a chance, and thank you ever so much Emma, for forcing me to actually blog! It seems like its been forever since I've blogged, and I feel inspired right now to go blog on my blog! 

Have a wonderful day everyone! 

~Leighanna





No comments: