Saturday, September 1, 2012

My Little Bro

I don't mean to brag.
But I've got the cutest little brother, EVER!
I was looking at these pictures and was like,
"Goodness he's adorable! I sure now how to pick em'!"
*Haha!*
joshua_deck5
I mean look at those cheeks!
Don't you just want to squeeze them??

joshua_deck1
Oh, by the way. This sticker. We earned by being a wonderful boy at the dentist!
Poor dude has 11 cavites, yes 11!
joshua_deck3
This is his face as I was showing him a flower!

joshua_deck4
And this is him tearing up the flower!!
Yep, he's a boy!
Have a great week-end!
Ni Hao Yall
Happy Jax



8 comments:

MG Atwood said...

He's a doll! Joining you from Sunday snapshot.

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

So adorable! Yes, I want to pinch his cheeks! :)

God bless you!
Joy :)

Stephanie said...

He is cute, indeed! What a great photo subject you have!

Lauren said...

He doesn't look like a boy to have 11 cavites. That's horrible! He's only little!

kkkkaty said...

How lucky he is to have a sister like you...nice looking young man...

Shelby said...

This little boy is ADORABLE!!!! You sure DO know how to pick 'em!!!!

Lauren said...

You might still be a creeper!
http://laurenblog12.blogspot.com/2012/09/totallyforgot.html

Grace said...

He is very adorable! You still take great pictures!
(I will have to keep checking your blog, but sometimes it's hard to find time:)