Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Snapshot- "Fall's Awaking"

As you can see, the trees in my background are pretty green. But they are slowly turning colors! Look at the leaves in Joshua's hands, beautiful, right? 
joshundertree
I have come to realize that photography a little boy is a LOT more challenging than a little girl. It's a working progress I tell you that. But here he is in the little brown chair putting up with his big sister!

We are headed to the fair tomorrow! Hope to get some cool shots there!
Have a GREAT Sunday!

I took this with a Nikon D5000
My Setting were:
ISO: 500
Apt: f/5.0
55mm

Ni Hao Yall

Don't forget to join my challenge!
It ends in a week!


2 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Adorable! :) I agree--girls are much easier to photograph. :) But, boys can provide some pretty cute pictures. ;)

God bless you!
Joy :)

Lauren said...

Definitely boys are harder to take pictures of. My brother isn't as willing to take pictures as my sisters...even in general!