Friday, August 31, 2012

School..

School, school, school.
Fun, right?
I'm not gonna lie, I LOVED summer.
But it's time to start school.. Monday!
It's true, i'm a freshman this year.
Now everything counts.
I'll see these grades for the rest of my life.
No pressure, right?
 
I came up with some questions, you can answer them too!
 
What are you most looking forward to this year?
Defiantly Mandarin! I'll be taking it as my foreign language and I am SO excited!
 
What are you least looking forward to this year?
Math. I hate it. I mean that too!
 
What something new about this school year?
Co-op. I'll be taking Math and Science at a new co-op.
 
How is this year different from those in the past?
It's High School now. Both Lily and Josh will require alot of attention.
My work load is increasing by alot!
 
What exactly are you taking?
English
Literature
U.S. History
Mandarin
Typing
Algebra
Physical Science
Academic Writing
then
Ballet/ Pointe
Band (Clarinet Player!!)
Chorus
 
Alot right?
I feel really heavy right now.
I know I can do it, but it's going to require alot more of myself.
 
What about blogging?
I've asked myself this multiple times. Until a few weeks in I won't know really how much I can blog. Hopefully a post or two during the week. But I may become a week-end blogger!
 
So what does your (school) year have in-store???
 

2 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Woohoo, Mandarin! :) You're going to love it. It'll make up for math (which I hate, too). I'm in 8th grade this year, so my load isn't drastically bigger, but I do have quite a bit of work. :)

Hope all goes well! :D

God bless you!
Joy :)

Ruthie said...

Wow... that is a lot!! Hope you have a great year!