Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Black & White Wednesday- Anna-Grace

Hopefully I'm getting back into the routine of B&W Wednesday again!
This week is another "Your Current Favorite", so don't worry about a theme!
summersend
Keepin' it cool this week.
Next week I think i'll be doing the theme, "Eyes."
What do you guys think?
summers-end1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How it Works
1 Take a photo, that goes with that weeks theme, in B&W or convert an image to B&W.
2 Link up (By clicking the blue "add your link" button at the bottom of the post) on Wednesday (or Thur.) with the URL of your blog post(Please don't use your blog URL)
3 Leave a positive comment of some of the other links.
4 On Friday I will post showing my favorites, and the winner.

*Note: Please use recent photo's that you have taken. Don't use someone else's work.*


Also, If you wish to join our photo challenge, please be a follower of this blog. It is not required, but would be appreciated!


                                                                    
                                                                                 

5 comments:

Emily Spark said...

Great shot!

Melanie said...

First off girl, I missed you, & your beautiful pics! These are stunning. Also, LOVE you new-ish header.... super cute. Eyes is the perfect theme... they are my most favorite thing to focus on! xo

MG Atwood said...

Wonderful B/W shots! Glad I found you link. I'll try for eyes next week. Summer has made me a bit hit or miss!

Lauren said...

I like the pictures! They are wonderful!

Steadfast Ahoy! said...

Hard to get a tweenager to cooperage with the lens. Good capture.
Rosemary