Monday, July 16, 2012

The Packing is DONE

Well, maybe not completely done.
Pretty close though.
DSC_0102
There is SO much to bring!
And it's a good thing we have lots of suitcases!

DSC_0104

DSC_0106
No one had to worry about being hungry.
We have enough Buddy Fruit to feed an army!

DSC_0108
The checklist has checks.

DSC_0110

And Josh is waiting patiently for us!
Joshua on stairs at Hallers
Not sure if I've shown you guys these pics!
*Lily went to the doctor this morning and was diagnosed with strep. Please pray she will take her medicine and swallow it. She gagged it up earlier*

6 comments:

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

It's so close! I'm pretty excited myself. :P Praying for Lily--strep is awful.

Josh is adorable! Love his converse. :)

God bless you!
Joy :)

Emma said...

Thanks Joy! I love his converses too!

Lauren said...

I am sure you are sooo excited! Aww, hope Lily feels better soon!! I have a little friend a little younger than Lily who has a double ear infection and a sinus infection. Either one is awful!

Abby (Lauren's Sister) said...

I hope Lily feels better! Joshua is SO cute! Can't wait till you get him!

Shelby said...

So praying that miss Lily will get better SOON! I am VERY excited about Mr. Joshua coming home!! Have a blessed trip to China! Looking forward to your blog posts on this blog or the other one! :)

Shelby

Mrs. Claus said...

awww can't wait to see more pics of Josh