Monday, August 27, 2012

More About Me..

Okay, so this is a post so that we can get to know each other better.
Kinda, like get to know ya post!

So first you should know my movie/tv craze.
I have a portable DVD player in my room where I watch movies.
All the time, no lie!
First i'm an action movie girl.
Weird right?
I LOVE The Lord of the Rings!
Like adore. We have all 3 and the Hobbit comes out in December...
SO excited!
I could go on forever, but I'll stop.

A new fav. on my list is Captain America!
Watched on the plane, twice!!
I need to buy, so I can add to my collection!
Goodness I loved it!

Next up?
War Horse.
This movie is like a war version of Black Beauty.
I cried, several times.
 It's REALLY long.
And there a bit of language.
But your are happy when the movies over!

Moving out of the action movies.
One HUGE favorite is 
Soul Surfer.
   If you haven't seen it, see it!
It's PG mainly because of the shark attack, but I didn't think it was that bad.
(Maybe that has to do with my Lord of the Rings marathons??)
It's a really inspirational movie!

Next is totally 
October Baby!
    Everyone should see this.
It's rated PG-13 for the "Mature Elements".
So if your old enough to understand abortion and the cruel aspects of it,
See it.
 It comes out on DVD very soon!

Okay next is the kid in me movies!
All the Toy Stories,
Mainly 3!
   I love pretty much all Pixar movies.
I do.
But Toy Story beats all.
They make you laugh, they make you cry.
It's just that simple.

Next is
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
Good Gracious this movie is hilarious! 
   But you might shed a tear or two near the end!

Honestly, if I showed you all the movies I loved, you be forever.

But now, my Old TV show craze.

Little House on the Prairie 
   I own all 10 season.

   They never, ever get old.
Lets face it, everyone loves em'!

Next, 
The Walton's.
"Goodnight, John-Boy"
Right??
Goodness I love them too!
   Out of everyone, Mary Ellen is most like me.
And she has the future I want, Nursing! 
 I've seen every season except 9

Then there's
I Love Lucy
   Constant laughter! That's all I can say!

       
Well there's a bit about me!
More stuff tomorrow!

Oh, yeah! What movie/show do you like??
   

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love the Waltons, Little House on the Prairie, and I Love Lucy, too ~ and, of course, Captain America is really GOOD. I haven't seen October Baby, but I've been wanting to.

Shelby said...

I own quite a few seasons of Little House myself!! They are great!! I agree...Soul Surfer is a very inspirational and incredible movie!! Been wanting to see October Baby...now that it's coming out on DVD soon maybe I'll be able to!!

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Well, you KNOW I love my Captain America. :) I love, love, love October Baby. I also like Soul Surfer. And I LOVE Little House on the Praire. Everyone in our family does. :) I also really love I Love Lucy, but I haven't watched any in a while. :)

Oh, and if you liked Captain America, you HAVE to see The Avengers. :D

Can't wait for more posts like this! :)

God bless you!
Joy :)

Emma said...

Yeah I know! I've been dying to see the Avengers. Maybe when it's out on DVD!
Emma