Thursday, February 13, 2014

Red Velvet White Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

I hope you're hungry, because I've got another recipe. When I saw these cookies on Pinterest I knew I had to make these for Valentines Day! 

**This is not my recipe, the original source is here**


The only ingredient you probably do not having laying around is the red velvet cake mix. Otherwise, everything I already had! Butter, eggs, unsweetened cocoa, vanilla, and white chocolate chips.

Add the cake mix, butter, unsweetened cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla. Then mix it all up. Mine was pretty thick, so put some elbow grease into your mixing.

Next simply fold in the white chocolate chips.
Allow your dough to chill for a minimum of 30 minutes before rolling.

Next create a powdered sugar and cornstarch mixture.

Roll dough into 1'' balls and roll in the powdered sugar.

Bake for 9-11 minutes.

Allow cookies to cool for 3 minutes before transferring onto a cooling rack.

Omnomnom, Excuse me, I was just stuffing my face with these delicious cookies!

Ingredients:
-1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
-6 TBS of melted butter
-1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
-2 eggs
-1 tsp of vanilla
-1 cup of white chocolate chips
-3/4 cup of powdered sugar
-1 tsp of cornstarch

Instructions:
1. Add cake mix, butter, cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla. Stir.
2. Fold in white chocolate chips.
3. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
4. Combine powdered sugar and cornstarch in a bowl.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6. Roll 1" balls of dough in sugar mixture.
7. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes.
8. Allow cookies to cool for 3 minutes on sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.

Yields about 3 dozen cookies. I got 33 cookies.

No comments: