Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Real Reason

I am terribly sorry, but today I do not have Easter pictures.. because, well.. I have none.
Only one person went to church on Sunday, and there were no Easter baskets or egg hunts. Anna Grace, Ally, Joshua, and myself were all sick. Last Tuesday, I fell sick with the Flu. The rest soon followed. Yesterday Lily became sick as well. So as you can see, there are no Easter pictures. 

But then again, are we ignoring the real reason for Easter?


We are all guilty of it, myself included. How often is our first thoughts of Easter on candy, and gifts, and prizes? I do.
I won't make this a lengthy post. But I have to post something Christ-related for Easter. 
Luke 24:3
...But when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.

Hopefully we'll have a do-over next week-end, and try this Easter stuff again! :)
 photo emmassignature_zps05324b51.jpg

No comments: