Saturday, May 19, 2012

tired

I'm worn out.
Tired, and ready for home.
Though, as I realize when I get home, rest is not what I'll get.
I have so much ballet and my band concert the 24th.
I think I'm begining to get overwhelmed.
I'm homeward bound tomorrow.
As much as I hate leaving.
I'm looking forward to being in my room and my bed.

We made it to the beach. And I manage to make out with super horrible sunburn.
Definitally the worst I've ever had.
I'm going to post pictures when I get home.

For now I think I'll take a nap!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Life sometimes is just not easy! :)
Abby and Lindsay (my younger sisters) are having their ballet recital today, I stopped taking it about one or two years ago...and I don't miss it. It just wasn't my thing.

Hopefully you have a safe trip back, Emma!
~Lauren~